Assistance as Needed
Ponté Palmero offers our residents a range of assistance with their care needs. Sometimes, all it takes to remain independent is a little help with some day to day activities. We provide personal assistance with care, reminders, meals and household chores, all on an individual basis.
Discover a life among friends who have diverse interests and the opportunity to explore them. Discover time to read a book, join a club, ride a bike, take a walk, get a pedicure or relax in a bubbling spa. Discover how much fun it is to dine daily with close friends, to enjoy a full recreation program, and have transportation and shuttle service as needed or if not needed, an enclosed attached garage for every unit.
No buy-in, no huge entry fee, no home purchase required.
Features & Amenities
Ponté Palmero is offers luxury features and amenities for our residents. Amenities include a clubhouse with an outdoor swimming pool and warm water spa, a well-equipped Fitness Center, and an all-day restaurant style dining room. As well, our solar-powered community boasts a library, beauty salon and a private event space. Ponté Palmero also includes weekly housekeeping, laundry, landscaping and maintenance services. Our community is proud to also have an on-site dog walker to provide assistance to those residents with furry friends.
Our secured 24-acre grounds ensure there are staff members on the property 24/7. For Assisted Living, we offer Care Services, where staff members are just a phone call away. Residents who are a part of Care Services wear a pendant that with a push of a button, will reach an available staff member. We also provide a minimum of three safety checks in a 24 hour period. Our staff is always available to assist with daily living activities, such as:
- Medication Management
- Help with transfers
- Escorting to and from meals or community activities
Be Active with Friends & Enjoy
At Ponté Palmero, we aren’t just a luxury retirement village; we’re a community. Here, residents can meet new friends and explore their passions. We offer a variety of clubs, activities, seasonal parties and trips around the beautiful Sacramento area. Some of the community highlights include:
- Resident Clubs – wine club, bridge club, bible study, book club, ukulele club, knitting club, and more.
- Resident Health Activities – fitness center and classes and 24-acre campus for walking.
- Resident Parties – celebrate the holidays and seasons with parties, parades, and special events.
- Resident Trips – regular bus outings, including trips to shopping centers, zoos, theaters, museums, scenic drives, and other local destinations.
- On Site Activities – arts and crafts, game nights, swimming, special events and presentations, happy hours, active resident council, and more.